Friday, December 26, 2008

so this is christmas..
  • been stuffing myself with turkey, log cake and whatnot i feel like a polar bear who has stocked up enough food for the winter
  • i sped like a dangerousgalxx and freaked myself out at mandai crematorium (?!)
  • kitty does the parking (i was mockablegalxx who cant do parallel..memorising poles etc at ssdc has been futile and short term)
  • we gave dinah FOC driving lesson
  • received awesome birthday cum christmas gift that made my night
  • walking the dog is always (:
  • my arms are aching. either from yoga or playing wii (seems more likely to be the wii..i last went yoga on monday (i'm such a loser i know))

from a few days back;;

meet hello kitty
(yes im the sort of idiot who takes a photo with her finger unknowingly forming a border)

who loves to eat bread


i need to

  • cut my awful hair
  • read twilight
  • lose face fats
  • call up apple and ask them wtf is wrong with itunes8
  • paint my room
  • find a suitable table